- Maintain physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts, medical records, curricular virtue, attendance, and timesheet.
- Assist in creating guidelines and FAQ documents on company policies.
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days.
- Schedule job interview and contact candidates as needed.
- Other HR tasks as per instructed.
- Keeping track of and studying financial transactions performed by the company.
- Preparing financial reports based on available data.
- Sharing financial reports with company senior officials.
- May be required to suggest ways of improving the company’s financial condition after reviewing the financial reports.
- Reviewing financial statements, and preparing accounting ledgers.
- Required to suggest suitable finance software to be installed to record financial transactions.
- Involved in preparing finance and account policies and processes for the company.
- Involved in providing inputs while the senior company officials plan the budget.
- Plays a crucial role in determining the financial requirements of the company.
- Involved in managing the fixed assets of the company.
- Required to manage the company’s working capital.
- Required to prepare the annual accounts for the company.
- Required to review and upgrade the company’s financial plans from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accountancy, or in relevant fields.
- 3 years of working experience in the above roles.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English and able to work with all levels of management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application.
- Basic knowledge on Malaysia Labour Law.
- Willing and able to travel for project requirements.
- One Ampang Business Avenue, Jalan Ampang Utama 1/1, 68000 Ampang, Selangor.
- Taman Industri Mega, 43500 Semenyih, Selangor.
- Kemaman Supply Base, Kemaman, Terengganu (Only for short periods, as per project requirements)
Apply or contact for info: