POSITION - ACCOUNTANT
LOCATION - SECTION 13, SHAH ALAM
SALARY - RM 5000-6000
• Preparation of Consolidated Group Financial Statements
~ To prepare monthly, quarterly and annual Group Financial Statements for management and statutory reporting
• Review the Monthly Management Reports of subsidiaries within the group.
• Preparation of Holding company's accounts and Monthly Management Reports
• Liaise with external auditors, tax agents, banks and government agencies.
• Oversee the Company’s internal control structure to ensure operational effectiveness and efficiency, reduce risk of inaccurate financial reporting, protect the Company’s assets from misappropriation and encourage legal and regulatory compliance.
• To conduct internal audit for accounting
• To ensure the financial statements comply with applicable financial reporting standards
• Assist Finance Manager in other duties as assigned.
• A recognised professional qualification or degree in Accountancy or related disciplines or certification in internal auditing
• A minimum of 6 years' experience conducting internal and / or external auditing with at least 2 years in managerial capacity. Experience in the audit of financial institutions will be an added advantage
• Possess good analytical and risk management skills in assessing the sufficiency of the internal control systems, highlight shortcomings and propose recommendations for improvement
• Possess good written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, strong leadership, management and interpersonal skills
• Process good judgement, versatile, able to adapt to different industries and able to work independently with minimum supervision
If you have the experience above, kindly email your resume.
AGENSI PEKERJAAN NS SHUE SDN BHD.