Staff Nurse @ Working in Singapore (REF: EL)
Working Location : Singapore
Work Type : Permanent
- At least Diploma in Nursing
- Able to perform 3 shifts
- Preferably with 5 years of experience in the A&E / NICU / ICU / OT settings.
- Provide care by performing nursing procedures.
- Assess patient conditions with accuracy.
- Provide care for a group of patients through care management, assessment, planning, implementing and
- evaluation of nursing care to meet patients’ needs, educating patients and families.
- Ensure and maintain standards of professional nursing practice.
- Working together with healthcare team to provide comprehensive and integrated care for patients.
- Orientate and guide junior nurses to provide optimal care to meet patients’ desirable outcome and experience.
- Overlook ward operations to ensure high quality delivery of care.
- Ensure residents' comfort and conduct good personal hygiene.
- Assess clinical conditions and vital signs of patients.
- Responsible for medication administration.
- Ensure all residents are reviewed by doctor and collaborate with allied health professionals on residents' wellbeing.
- Proper recording of clinical documentations.
- At least Diploma in Nursing.
- Possess an Advanced Diploma/ Post Basic/ Degree in related discipline will be an advantage.
- Min 3 years of experience in Ward/ A&E / NICU / ICU / OT settings.
- Able to perform 3 shifts.
- Willing to work in Singapore.
- Valid certification in Basic Cardiac