• At least 3 year(s) of working experience
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Finance/ Accounting/ Banking or equivalent.
Knowledge of Accounting is compulsory.
• To handle full sets of accounts
• Overall day to day accounting and finance function.
• To monitor cash flows and bank accounts.
• To prepare timely monthly and annual management and financial reports for analysis.
• To liaise with auditors, tax agents, company secretary, bankers, lawyers and government
authorities on internal/ external audit matters, tax and other relevant statutory compliances.
• Assist in any other accounting related tasks and ad hoc duties that may be assigned from time to
• Responsible for filling the accounting documentation in timely and accurate manner
• To ensure data and records are kept up to date
• Other task as assigned by the management