The Graphics designer will be responsible for the conceptualisation and creation of various visuals based on requirements. The candidate will do the entire process of design, from conceptualisation to delivery of the final visual.
Designs should be able to capture the attention of the target audience and communicate the right message. All designs must be on-brand and in line with the School’s core philosophies.
- Creative and innovative with a passion for creating commercial yet beautiful assets
- Ability to work quickly and deliver on time – great at multi-tasking
- Sense of humour
- Solid problem-solving abilities; detail-oriented and resourceful
- Strong interest in beauty and fashion retail business
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independentlyFamiliarity with HTML, CSS preferred
- Familiarity with video and motion graphics preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present and explain design concepts and decisions
- Able to work methodically, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to receive design critique and respond with multiple solutions
- Able to conceive of unique and inventive solutions
- Able to understand designs impact on customers and users