- Write innovative training content that match company's target.
- Prepare training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations. (Yes, we are looking for that awesome, passionate and fun person!)
- Plan and implement an effective training curriculum.
- Deliver training to multiple levels of leaders such as supervisors, managers, directors, and vice-presidents
- Facilitates learning to develop participants' competencies and help learners meet specified performance expectations.
- Delivers leadership development training and coaching in support of programs that leverage social learning platforms and other platforms that has been approved by the Management.
- Monitors linkage between curriculum and improved learner job performance; coaches participants back on the job, ensuring learning translates to performance.
- Makes initial evaluation of learning and works with other Trainers and/or Training Managers to determine best methods to provide feedback to learners and their managers.
- Which area of training: ICT related training and certification field, Personal & Organization Development related topic such as Cybersecurity, Big Data, Digital Leadership
- Uses the appropriate training model as a guideline to aid in the support of participant skill strength, gap identification, and development.
- Manages classroom environment to ensure a quality learning experience
- Conduct training sessions for MNC, GLC, PLC and SME clients.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Others or equivalent.
- Has experience indelivering training to Gen Y, and some esposure to IR 4.0
- Understands DIgital Transformation and has exposure on 'agile and scrum'.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia (Mandarin is added value)
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): communication, interpersonal, problem solving, creative thinking, coaching, training, content development
- Preferably Senior Executive/ Manager specialized in Training & Development or equivalent.
- MUST be HRDF Certified.
- This is NOT a freelancing position
Apply or contact for info: