- Work with marketing team for online marketing and promotional campaigns as needed
- Ensure the artworks align with the company branding and marketing strategy
- Ability in conceptualization, visualisation and execution of creative production (videos/ motion graphics/ graphics)
- Create creative content (graphic) and in-house videos (corporate videos, product & walk through videos) for social media platform & training purposes
- Coordinate and execute photoshoots/ video shoots, visual direction and art direction
- Produce video from concept to final production (including shooting and editing photos & video)
- Candidates must possess at least a Professional Certificate/ Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Art/ Design/ Creative Multimedia/ Advertising or equivalent
- Skills: Adobe After Effects, Premier Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator. Knowing Lightroom and Sony Vegas Pro would be a plus
- Highly independent, with a strong multitasking ability and work on multiple deadlines.
- Operates video cameras, on location or in the studio, in production of professional pre-recorded programming.
- Can shoot and edit photos/videos.
- Computer edits video segments on a variety of physical and digital formats.
- Able to operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and perform repairs to AV equipment.
- Proficient in the usage of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Sony Vegas Pro, After Effects and Premier Pro; exprienced in Digital Marketing
- Office location – Boulevard Mid Valley City, Mid Valley.
- Possess own vehicle for travel.
- Performs miscellaneous department related duties as assigned.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Apply or contact for info: