We are seeking a hard-working individual who has strong work ethic, who wants to be part of a dynamic and growing company.
- Perform administrative duties on all matters pertaining to MM2H application services.
- Liaising with MM2H centre & Immigration via email and phone.
- Preparing all documentation for expat clients and liaising with the Director and clients directly.
- Provide quality customer service to clients when answering and directing telephone calls, corresponding via email, scheduling and coordinating meetings.
- Maintain and order office supplies placing orders, purchasing, receiving orders and stocking shelves.
- Be committed to the process of continual improvement.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of office administration ‘best’ practices.
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Pleasant telephone manner and ability to communicate with clients.
- Adept to working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Good command of writing and speaking English. Bahasa Melayu & Mandarin is an advantage.