- Talk to users to understanding their needs and wants.
- Scope of work would include documenting user, functional and technical documentation; development & testing; software installation & setup; training and eventually production support.
- To design, develop and test codes according to project specification and application standards.
- To be involved in all testing phases and support in project SIT & UAT.
- Does problem determination and investigation on reported problems.
- Senior position need to be able to lead and manage entire project team well.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / IT / Actuarial or equivalent.
- Possess a minimum of three (3) years relevant working experience and those with 5 years and above working experience would be consider for the senior lead position.
- Good understanding and grasp of the insurance or actuarial domain with basic accounting would be an added advantage.
- Good hands on experience in data mapping, data marts and usage of any ETL tools.
- Knowledge or work experience in any SAS tools would be an advantage.
- Proficient in using MS Excel.
- Strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical / accounting data
- Strong willingness to learn, work in teams and delivery results.
- High initiative, ability to multi-task, work independently with light oversight.
- Must be positive, hardworking and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Apply or contact for info: