This position is based in head office in Kelana Jaya. The candidate would be fully responsible for the financial management of an operating manufacturing subsidiary. In addition there would be other duties at head office level.
Finance & Accounts
• Lead and manage fully the financial operation of manufacturing subsidiary.
• Assisting in the financial management of the group ie dealing with banks, investments and borrowings.
• Responsible for the preparation of financial/management reports and other reports for stakeholders.
• Manage group assets eg. properties, investments etc.
• Attend and represent the company in government / GLC / private company engagements.
• Responsible for identifying and executing areas of process improvements within scope of works.
• Candidate must possess least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Finance / Accountancy /Banking or equivalent.
• Experience in Financial Management preferably engineering, rail industry, property development and/or construction industry.
• Proficient in dealing with banks to raise and manage financing for projects in the group.
• At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Specializing in Finance – General / Cost Accounting or equivalent.
• Must have had prior experience in a manufacturing environment managerial roles within previous companies.
• Experience in IFCA will be an advantage.
• Able to communicate confidently and speak well.
• Able to display good teamwork focused to deliver results and meeting business needs.