- The candidate is expected to head and develop the Procurement Department.
- Develop and execute purchasing strategies with optimal terms.
- Perform daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, sourcing, negotiating, issuing Purchase Order and following up the delivery and work schedules.
- Perform risk management for contracts and agreements.
- Evaluate subcontractors and suppliers performance based on quality standards, delivery time and best price.
- Monitor the company procurement / cost on each job.
Candidate must possess :
- at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in KELANA JAYA.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Conversant with accounts and figures, and contractual matters with clients and subcontractors / suppliers.
- Strong analytical thought process by gathering and interpreting data used for analysis to support decision making.
- Good in communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and perform multiple tasks.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
Apply or contact for info: