- Prepare group consolidated financial statements and financial reports.
- Oversee the end-to-end finance functions and manage the month end closing activities as well as
- financial, management and group reporting requirements of the company.
- Presenting and reporting accurate and timely historical financial information/accounts.
- Monitors financial performance of each business divisions.
- Prepare consolidated annual budgets for each business unit.
- Candidate must possess an Accountancy degree or a professional qualification of ACCA, CPA or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in senior roles. Candidate with experience holding financial controller/management role will have an added advantage.
- Languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia. Able to communicate in Mandarin.
Apply or contact for info: