- Plan, organize and manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Direct investigations to verify and resolve customer or shipper complaints.
- Serve as contact persons for all workers within assigned territories.
- Implement schedule and policy changes.
- Collaborate with other managers and staff members in order to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals, and objectives.
- Monitor operations to ensure that staff members comply with administrative policies and procedures, safety rules, union contracts, and government regulations.
- Promote safe work activities by conducting safety audits, attending company safety meetings, and meeting with individual staff members.
- Develop criteria, application instructions, procedural manuals, and contracts for federal and state public transportation programs.
- Monitor spending to ensure that expenses are consistent with approved budgets.
- Direct and coordinate, through subordinates, activities of operations department in order to obtain use of equipment, facilities, and human resources.
- Direct activities of staff performing repairs and maintenance to equipment, vehicles, and facilities.
- Conduct investigations in cooperation with government agencies to determine causes of transportation accidents and to improve safety procedures.
- Analyse expenditures and other financial information in order to develop plans, policies, and budgets for increasing profits and improving services.
- Negotiate and authorize contracts with equipment and materials suppliers, and monitor contract fulfilment.
- Supervise workers assigning tariff classifications and preparing billing.
- Set operations policies and standards, including determination of safety procedures for the handling of dangerous goods.
- Recommend or authorize capital expenditures for acquisition of new equipment or property in order to increase efficiency and services of operations department.
- Prepare management recommendations, such as proposed fee and tariff increases or schedule changes.
- Conduct employee training sessions on subjects such as hazardous material handling, employee orientation, quality improvement and computer use.
- Participate in union contract negotiations and settlements of grievances.
- Provide administrative and technical assistance to those receiving transportation-related grants.
- Direct procurement processes, including equipment research and testing, vendor contracts, and requisitions approval.
Salary: RM3000.00 to RM4,200.00 /month
- English (Required)
- Bahasa Malaysia (Required)
GRV LOGISTICS M SDN BHD
Lot 46964C Jalan Pelabuhan Utara , Selat Klang Utara , 42000 , Port Klang , Selangor , Malaysia
If you are keen to apply, kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call /whatsapp / Tel 016 -3532414 / 016-2012414