- Plan, organize and conduct art classes to achieve intended learning outcomes.
- follow the teaching system of coloring and drawing skills
- Deliver art skills learning to classes of children
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Art / Design / Creative Multimedia, Advertising / Media, Education / Teaching / Training or equivalent.
- Alternatively love art and able to draw
- Must be kids lover and passionate in teaching
- Patience in teaching students
- Responsible, punctual, hardworking, and reliable
- Good command in Malay and English
- Experienced teacher will be added advantages
- Ready student
- Can start as soon as possible
Working hours Any day Tues-Fri 3pm-8pm and/or Any day Sat-Sun 9:30am-7pm (Setapak, KL). Interested candidates kindly contact us directly at 03-41628884 for an interview.