1. To monitor and supervise project site workers and sub-contractors and checking on their daily attendance and work allocation.
2. To ensure project site workers and sub-contractor are working accordingly to the job scope and ensure installation works are done accordance to shop drawing, adhere to standard method with quality manner.
3. To monitor and maintain upkeep of company asset at site such as machinery, equipment, tools and properties.
4. To ensure adequate site materials are delivered for workers and sub-contractor to deliver their job.
5. Liaison between site and office for material forecast requirement for preparation of material.
6. To ensure proper usage of material to minimise wastage at project site.
7. To maintain 5S of project site.
8. To ensure good practise of site safety and health by workers and sub-contractor.
9. To prepare daily and weekly site progress report.
SPM, Certificate or Diploma in Building Technology, Construction, Site Supervisory or related fields.
Minimum 1 years’ experience in Construction industry.
Competent in reading construction drawing
Competent in workers communication
Sufficient mobile and flexible to travel and posses own vehicle transport.