Overall Job Purpose
Responsible for recruiting, handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, training within company to achieve the company’s goals. Also, responsible for the entire operation of a branch from ensuring the attainment of sales goals to overseeing everyone provides excellent customer service.
- Establishing and enforcing proper human resource methods, policies and procedures for the company.
- To handle entire recruitment process from manpower planning, candidate filtering, interview and job posting.
- Prepare offer letter and salary proposal for hired candidates.
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- To maintain and manage all the Company’s employee master data.
- Responsible for employment pass application for foreign worker.
- Perform full spectrum of monthly payroll processing and liaise with relevant government bodies (I.e. EPF, Socso, LHDN and etc)
- Process documentation and manage overall administration of the department (leave records, performance evaluation, staff welfare and etc)
- Oversee and manager the overall management of outlets and achieve sales, profit and growth objective
- Demonstrates desired behaviors for staff including driving sales, handling difficult /complicated sales, cash management, inventory and etc.
- Manage the retail team to meet individual shop KPI’s, organize induction and training support in line with company policy and procedures.
- Identifying training needs and providing ongoing training opportunities to the team as needed.
- Ensure all pricing, signage and displays are always correct.
- Responsible for controlling inventory stock levels and reordering as necessary.
- Initiative to found problem and actively communicate with outlet to solve the problem.
- Project management of new store openings including stock acquisition, shop fit outs and launches in line with pre-agreed budgets.
- Manage the distribution of stock between stores to ensure stock remains refreshed.
- Preparing regular financial and statistical reports, analysis and presentations.
- Regularly branch visit.