- To safeguard the legal rights and interests of the company and provide legal advise to Management according to the best legal practices.
- To draft and/ or review contracts, agreements, legal documents, letters, and handle litigation matters.
- To keep abreast of changes in the law or relevant regulation/ legislation and advise management on the impact of such changes on company’s operations and recommend strategies for compliance.
- To work closely with various departments pertaining to legal, tender and commercial matters.
- To perform legal research and liaise with various agencies on relevant license application, compliance, accreditation, approvals, permits, including trade marking and patent application.
- Review and prepare HR related legal documents.
- Responsible for all aspects of Human Resources ranging from talent acquisition, talent management, performance management, compensation, payroll, learning & development, and employee welfare.
- Monitor and process staff probation, confirmation, transfer, resignation, contract renewal, etc.
- Implement, update & ensure staff’s compliance on all Company’s policies.
- Handle and manage all disciplinary and misconduct case.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout Human Resource management.
- Responsible to ensure timely submission of periodic reports to relevant parties including regulatory bodies. (e.g: LHDN and Labour Department including annual EA Form and Form E).
- Responsible for all tasks that related to HR in order to achieve company’s goals.
- You are also required to perform the duties as may prescribed by the Company from time to time.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Minimum 1 year experience in legal practice and/ or in house lawyer
- Strong command of English both written and spoken
- Must be able to work independently, willing to learn, work hard, able to meet deadline and possess good interpersonal skill
Apply or contact for info: