- Assist in full spectrum of Human Resources functions which include recruitment & selections, payroll processing, compensation & benefits administration, ER and IR.
- Must be familiar with payroll and wages calculations.
- Ensure smooth running of the Human Resource Department.
- Assist in implementation and maintaining of company policy, actively reinforce company values in employee.
- Liaise with local authority to ensure compliance with regards to statutory regulations.
- Responsible for office administration matters.
- To carry out any ad-hoc assignments as assigned by the Director/Superior from time to time.
- Preferably with relevant academic qualification and working experience or possess a Diploma/Degree in Human Resource or Business Adminstration.
- Preferably multilingual, English, Bahasa Melayu & Mandarin.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferable Executive/Senior Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Able to star work immediately will be considered in advance.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Subang Jaya.
Apply or contact for info: