- To service existing customer and develop new business opportunities.
- Pro-active, aggressive, result-oriented and key player. Cultivate both new and existing accounts, their potential, need and requirement and providing solution.
- Follow up on proposal/quotation.
- Works on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required.
- Effectively formulating and developing sales opportunities for the company’s range of products/services to various levels of customers and achieving the sales quota.
- Must possess Diploma/Degree in any Engineering discipline.
- Enjoying meeting people with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- 2-3 years industries experiences.
- Proficiency both in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Must be willing to travel and posses own transport.
Perks & Benefits
- EPF & SOCSO.
- Annual leave.
- 5 working days a week.
- Medical and insurance
Apply or contact for info: