- Check of all instruments and bulk items relating to discipline and support other disciplines in evaluating various equipment packages
- Preparation of Instrument Index, I/O List, Datasheet, Wiring Diagram, Loop Diagram, Hook-up Diagram and Typical Installation detail
- Preparation of MTO, Material Requisition, Scope of Works, Instrument Location Layout, Main Cable Layout, Signal Cable Layout, cable schedule and other drawings.
- Carry out inter-discipline drawing and document review/checks (IDC) and update discipline deliverables accordingly
- Review/check vendor data for incorporation into detail design deliverables
- Review of ITB documents, carry out site surveys and preparation of discipline deliverables list and man-hour estimates.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronics or Instrument & Control Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of instrument engineering design work experience in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Hydrocarbon or related field
- Conversant with international design codes and standards
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of staff within the organization as well as with Clients, Vendors and Contractors.
- Responsible, highly motivated, committed and able to work independently in carrying out given tasks within tight schedules and deadlines, while also being a team player and supporting the project team as required.
Interested applicants, please e-mail your resume with position you are applying for on the e-mail’s Subject. Please include your last drawn salary, expected salary and availability in your resume.
The Human Resource Department
IFP Engineering Solutions Sdn Bhd
No. 19, Jalan Sg. Burung X32/X
Section 32, Bukit Rimau
40460 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.