Gym Manager (Urban Fitness Gym Sdn Bhd)
- Maximize income whilst minimizing expenses to achieve Gym Budget.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of GX classes.
- Advertise and promote the gym to attract new members.
- Maintain member service standards - high levels of member care, often a particular focus on member retention.
- Drive member experience in the gym, focusing on member interaction.
- Recruit, train and supervise staff including coach and mentor subordinates to enable them to reach their potential and deliver results.
- Undertake administrative tasks - keeping statistical and administrative records.
- Ensure fitness equipment are well maintained.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Deal with enquiries, complaints and emergencies.
- Other assignments, task or project assigned by Management from time to time.
- Must have a few years of experiences in managing gym.
- Qualified personal trainer.
- Possess good skills in communication, managing and marketing skills.
Apply or contact for info: