- To create, find and develop innovative programs and campaigns to develop value-added concepts for our brand, both internal and external.
- To develop and implement the company’s crisis communication plan and media relations strategy.
- To lead, plan and execute the Group’s various communication needs and strategies, both internal and external.
- To implement a structured and effective internal communication within the Group.
- To come out with plans and strategies for brand development and CSR activities.
- To communicate with press, magazines, newspapers and lead in generating and managing media opportunities for the Company.
- To oversee editorial function, completion and publication of monthly internal and external newsletters.
- To assist in developing, producing and/or editing contents for Digital and Social Media platforms (e.g. Website, Facebook, etc.)
- To maintain a good relationship with customers/partners, stakeholders and employees.
- To assist in company’s official events.
- To perform other tasks as requested by the Management.
- Possess at least a Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Marketing Communication, Public Relations or related fields.
- Experience in Media and/or Corporate sector; with a minimum of 5 years of working experience in the Corporate Communication/ Public Relations field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (excellent grasp of English Language) in English.
- Creative in writing and able to come up with creative ideas, materials, designs and good speeches in both English and Malay languages.
- Added advantage if have a strong relationship with the media and familiar with keyword placement and SEO.
- Possess good communication, presentation and planning skills.
Apply or contact for info: