- To conduct training related to mind-set and behaviour change, fatigue management, safety and defensive driving training.
- To conduct practical training session related to loading and unloading for new captain, as and when required.
- To participate in accident/investigation by giving suggestions from a driver’s review.
- To conduct in-cab assessment and evaluation for new captain.
- To ensure information/messages from Management are shared among captains.
- To participate in high/low risk driver profiling session and monitor high risk drivers.
- To conduct driving assessment for new drivers during interview session before hiring them.
- To attend incident at site and assist on the reporting close loops.
- To do spot-check; on the road (eg: highway and truck road) and parking area.
- To conduct loading and unloading spot check at customers’ and dealers’ places as well as terminals.
- To participate in toolbox meeting.
- To conduct remedial training identification through analysis based on findings, incident and feedbacks.
- To support and assist on documentation and filing.
- To assist Transport Executive on update and maintain drivers’ personal file.
- To conduct random in-cab for captain’s competency assurance.
- To be responsible on road survey for new customer, when required.
- To complete other assignments or tasks given by Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in any field.
- A minimum of 3 years experiences in training drivers.
- Have ACE training certificate and Smith System certificate.
- Able to communicate and do presentations in English and Bahasa Melayu languages.
Apply or contact for info: