We are a travel group of companies in KL and would like to look for the Travel Counselor.
- Required to book all travel arrangements for clients.
- Making reservations for travel itineraries with international & domestic scheduled flights and various ground products (eg: visa, travel insurance, hotels, car hire & rail travel).
- Act as a first point of contact for all travel queries and handling crew changes for clients.
- Responsible for domestic and international ticket inquiry.
- Provide professional service on customers' reservations, domestic and international air ticket bookings and other related services.
- Check and update customer information in a timely manner to ensure the integrity and accuracy of customer information.
- Monitor airline updates of the ticketing system, such as any flight changes or cancellation.
- Candidate must possess minimum SPM/ Diploma/ Degree in Tourism/Hotel Management.
- Minimum 1 year experience in the travel industry will be added advantage.
- PC literate, and have a good working knowledge of a GDS - preferably Galileo and Sabre booking systems.
- Well verse in Microsoft Words & Microsoft Excel.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English are essential.
- Engish, Bahasa Melayu, Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated person and able to work independently.
- Fresh graduated student with excellent attributes are encourage to apply.
(Heritage House, Jalan Yap Ah Shak, Chow Kit, Kuala Lumpur)