- Conduct initial screening on the newly submitted manuscripts
- Edit manuscripts to ensure clarity, good grammar, correct use of punctuations and abbreviations, use of standard terminologies, standard visual presentation of tables and figures, etc.
- Manage the typesetting process of edited manuscripts
- Proofread galley proof (QC check prior to publication)
- Assist and manage in journal indexing matters
- Other editing duties assigned by superior
- High proficiency in English (especially writing)
- Skilled in editing manuscripts
- Proven track record in publications (in relevant fields)
- At least Bachelor degree in biomedical sciences/biotechnology/clinical sciences
- Attentive to granular details
Interested candidate can email directly to us.