- Recruit new Researcher and participate in business development.
- Prepare and deliver presentation for new business.
- Handle assigned Researcher related matters and coordinate between internal personnel processes.
- Responsible for the business growth and projects in Malaysia, India & China.
- Monitor the performance of research/development/technical projects to ensure targets are met.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Establish working relationship with client project teams to ensure client satisfaction and operational excellence.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Director.
- Candidate must possess at least a Master’s Degree, Biology, BioTechnology, Medicine or equivalent.
- Good communication skills with proficiency in Mandarin, English, Bahasa Melau.
- Good networking, outgoing and pleasant personality.
- At least 1 or 2 years of working experience in the related field is an added advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Subang Jaya.
Interested candidate can email directly to us.
Apply or contact for info: