- Implement strategic method to grow an organisation internationally via sales, marketing and branding.
- Designing a sales plan that expands a company’s international customer base.
- Handling enquiries from existing and new customers;
- Prepare quotations and necessary shipping documents;
- Correspondence with clients, service providers and internal team.
- Prepare sales contracts, sales reports and other related documents
- Knowledgeable with government regulatory bodies.
- Organize and attend domestic and international exhibitions.
- Undertake ad hoc functions and related duties.
- Minimum 1 years of working experience in the related field required.
- Bachelor's Degree, International Business Studies or equivalent required.
- Added advantage for candidate with experience in export documentation.
- Both locals and expatriates are welcomed.
- Excellent written and oral command of English
- Able to travel to overseas whenever as needed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic IT skill.
- Willing to start immediately
Apply or contact for info: