- Create and manage project plans for events.
- Coordinate events and meetings by identifying, assembling, and organizing requirements.
- Provide administrative support to other team members as needed
- Coordinate and assist in all forms of promotion and users under assigned territory including events Company organize.
- Build good relationship with both new and existing clients.
- Report to manager and team on a regular and ad hoc basis about activities, issues and opportunities.
- Other tasks assigned by the Manager.
- Languages: English, Bahasa Melayu, able to speak Mandarin as we need to coordinate with China clients.
New-Grad are advised to apply
Salary: RM2,000.00 to RM3,000.00 /month