- Responsible for audit planning.
- Liaise with auditor & customer for audit schedule.
- Prepare, submit and follow up on ATEA and others audit documents before audit.
- Submission of reports to DSM, MPOCC & MPOB not later than 5th of each month.
- Review of reports and respond to auditor team timely.
- Weekly reporting to auditors on report progress.
- Timely planning of management review, auditor monitoring and EoE.
- Timely update, control and maintain Quality Manual and procedures.
- Auditor qualification maintenance - No auditor shall be at red status in database.
- Release report and print certificates within 3 working days upon certification decision is made.
- Compile customer survey for annual CAB and Management review.
- Ensure annual internal audit conducted on a timely manner.
- Maintain confidentiality on all issues relating to the organization, the clients and fellow colleagues.
- Carry out any other duties entrusted by the superior.
Apply or contact for info: