a. Works as a Technology SME, handling Tertiary Escalations.
b. Works as a Technology SME, handling Technical Assist request.
c. Assist Group Leads and Training Leads identify analyst training needs.
Case Management and Documentation
- Work with the Group Leads to ensure quality of the Case management process.
- Review the Cases on a regular basis to monitor technical terms and quality being kept up all time.
- Reviews the Cases on a regular basis to monitor Escalation type which may require further trainings and will recommend to Training Team accordingly.
- Assist the Analyst(s) with the Cases from a technical perspective.
- Perform all system-related workflows assigned.
- Ability to provide strong troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Solid understanding of GIS theory and applications.
- Willingness to understand a broad range of software and how this software works together to form the ArcGIS platform.
- Strong prioritization skills including managing time and work load efficiently.
- Background in software support or technical customer service with direct end user contact.
- Clear understanding of ArcGIS Enterprise architecture, applications, and functionality.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: Windows, Geoprocessing, Geocoding, Coordinate Systems, AutoCAD, ArcGIS Business Analyst, Land Records (parcel fabrics), Python, Caching, Raster, Spatial, 3D, ArcGIS Network Analyst, Citrix and ArcGIS Online.
- Bachelor’s in GIS, Geoscience, Surveying Science and Geomatics, Geomatics Science, Science Remote, Sensing Geography, Environmental Science or other relevant field depending on position level.
- Master holders with any above qualification will be good as well.
- Working experience ranging between 3 - 5 years in ARCGIS Platform environment is a MUST.
- Preferable someone whom has experience using ArcGIS product. o Any GIS related certification or Associate/Professional Certification (Desktop) would be an added advantage.
MUST BE WILLING TO WORK NIGHT SHIFT