- Able to handle full set of accounts independently
- Ensure timely recording of accurate accounting data into the system (SQL).
- Assist sales/admin department on sales support functions when required.
- Manage the weekly revenue reporting requirements.
- Preparing payments for appropriate authorizations either by cheque or telegraphic transfer.
- Prepare of documentations, coordinate and liaise with suppliers, customers, forwarding/shipping agents for incoming and outgoing shipment.
- Liaise with bankers, tax, auditor and other statutory bodies / authorities.
- Responsible for daily general operation and office support activities.
- Able to converse well in English & Malay and any other language.
- Pleasant & cheerful personality.
- Account management: minimum 2 years.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (excel, word)
- Proficient with SQL business system.
Perks & Benefits
- EPF & SOCSO.
- Annual leave.
- 5 working days a week.
Apply or contact for info: