- To manage manpower operations.
- To support General Manager in performing management functions such as staffing, training and expanding business plans.
- To document all related meetings and update to the GM.
- To investigate and resolve customers’ issues and complaints regarding operational matters.
- To monitor employees’ productivity and optimize procedures to reduce costs.
- To implement new outreached process flow to improve operation efficiency.
- To manage yard’s functions for export/import vehicles and ensure good and quality customer service is provided.
- To ensure all vehicles are inspected, including conducting e-survey before loading into RORO vessel.
- To support GM in ensuring that each yard has sufficient manpower through resource planning, coverage and scheduling.
- To establish simplified SOP so that daily operational task can be executed efficiently.
- To do other tasks assigned by Management.
- Possess at least a Diploma in any field.
- About 2 to 5 years of working experience.
- Willing to travel as and when needed.
- Can communication with all levels of Management.
- Good time and tasks management skills.
(Hicom-glenmarie Industrial Park, Shah Alam, Selangor)