- Buy-off chassis from customers timely with proper documentations.
- Take ownership of buying-off process with customer and ensure chassis are properly checked and stored at available space at the yard.
- Coordinate well with internal team and also customers representatives to ensure operation and smoothly.
- Prepare and/or assist documentation for car carrier operation at the yard and coordinate with Operation team as and when required.
- Supervise and maintain yard cleanliness and chassis arrangement which must confirm customer’s requirement.
- Adhere to customers/plant rules and regulations without fail. Any abnormalities to be reported to PIC customers and Management immediately via appropriate channels.
- Inspect Vehicles thoroughly before release to drivers with proper document sign-offs.
- Record details about vehicle conditions or any problem encountered during checking process. Chassis shall not be buy-off or release to respective party, if any subject may affect unit quality.
- Monitor drivers behaviour at the yard and report to Management if any unreasonable behaviour shown by the drivers.
- Observe techniques of loading, unloading and parking of drivers and vehicles at the yard.
- Assist operation team on TMS system related features such as booking, updating, data populating and etc.
- Any other tasks as assigned time to time.
- Min SPM or Certificate in any field.
- Able to work on weekends if requires.
- Interested in Automotive industry and willing to work outdoor job.
Apply or contact for info: