- Assist and support the marketing team with marketing planning & research activities
- Writing articles and promotional material for online media like social marketing and offline activities including forums, blogger, social media, brochures, letters, emails etc.
- Planning interesting written copy and content for the website
- Plan all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Any other tasks that being assigned by superior or Management from time to time
- Implement marketing principles and execute strategies to achieve sales objective.
- Maintaining and update company websites and looking at data analytics
- Build sales channels and contact with writing and proofreading for business directory posting
- Candidate Must possess at least a Diploma in Business, Marketing or equivalent field
- Able to read and write Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia will be an added advantage
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel to analyze data and spot trends.
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g.: Google Analytics) will be added advantage
- Multi-task, excellent organizational / time management skills
- Positive attitude, adaptability, creativity & commercial awareness
- Ability to work independently and act with initiative
- Basic salary with EPF & SOCSO
- Attractive allowance and incentive, bonus and salary increment available.
- 5 days work per week, the normal working hour from 9 am – 6 pm
- Personal mentoring from Top Management, reports to Director
- Fun, Lively, Flexible, and Active environment
Job Type: Full-time