HR/Finance Executive | Degree Freshers Only | Kepong | Must have own transport
- In charge of Company payroll and ensure timely payroll completion
- Provides HR support, report, compensation & benefits, training and employee disciplinary issues
- Prepare monthly staff attendance (leave management, OT verification and reward & penalty system) and maintain employees’ records
- Liaise with Immigration Department on foreign workers related matter such as new application, permit renewal and workers’ departure
- Conducts recruiting support including sourcing and interviewing candidates
- To handle Office administration
- Foreign workers administration such as permit renewal
- Establish and maintain good relationship with all level of employees.
- Preferably at least a Professional Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written (English and Bahasa Malaysia)
- Knowledgeable in Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act and others statutory requirements (EPF, SOSCO and IRB)
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in whole HR spectrum
- Passionate, able to work independently and good sense of responsibility
- Female preferred
Send in your resume to jayson(alias)therecruiter(dot)com(dot)my to expedite the process.
You may send in your resume as well for other job opportunity.