- Inform guests about the special items of the day and menu changes (if any).
- Suggest food and beverages to guests and also try to upsell additional food and beverage items.
- Perform basic cleaning tasks as needed or as directed by the supervisor.
- Filling in for absent staff as needed.
- Punch in the order on the Point of Sale system and make sure to enter the special requirements made by the guests (e.g.: no garlic, less spicy, etc.)
- Must have some familiarity in basic cooking skills.
- Promptly respond to guest with any additional request.
- Maintaining proper dining experience, delivering orders, replenishing utensils, etc.
Apply or contact for info: