- Greeting guests when they come in.
- Effectively communicate with customers, and respond professionally to internal and external inquiries.
- Ordering office supplies.
- Stocking Inventory.
- Receiving mail and packages from couriers.
- Provide general support to the office team and coordinate additional duty assignments and special projects as needed.
- Ensure consistent and top quality for all outgoing goods to customers.
- Call customers and follow up with their product requirements.
- Offer new and current products to both new and existing customers.
- Coordinating any maintenance requests,maintain service records of office equipment and arrange for monthly cleaning and pest control of office/factory.
- Process purchase orders from customers, generate invoices, prepare sticker labels for goods delivery.
- Create and generate various sales reports and perform sales analysis in Excel or other platforms, as requested.
- 1+ years’ experience working in a professional environment.
- Experience using standard office equipment.
- Impeccable attendance and punctuality.
- Responsible, and takes initiative.
- Professional, friendly demeanor.
- Reliable, able to multitask and meet commitments.
- Excellent English communication skills - speaking and writing.
- Language(s): English, Bahasa Melayu, Mandarin
Entry level candidates will be considered however previous administrative and customer service experience is a major plus.
Be sure to include a cover letter and your resume with your contact details when you apply.
- Customer Care: 2 years (Preferred)
- Administrative Skills: 2 years (Preferred)