Key responsibilities & duties
- To support and troubleshooting staffs PCs, printer, Photostat machines, Laptop , hardware’s, software and Networking.
- Auditing and maintain Software license & Hardware from Time to Time.
- Monthly IT Maintenance audit as per SOP set and to ensured ISO compliances.
- Source and getting quotation for all IT Product procurement.
- Configure email accounts and setup email in client PC.
- Support and monitoring MyRetail POS System, SQL accounting system, WMS Daily Operation, Sales Force Automation, Trade Claim system & Deliver process system day to day.
- To provide support on implementation upcoming project when needed.
- Responsible for Handling day-to-day software problems and hardware problems in Office and Outlet
- Monitoring daily Auto database backup.
- Perform other ad hoc assignment and tasks as requested by management.
- Monitoring and maintaining CCTV & Alarm in office and outlet.
- Create, update and maintain IT documentation.
Academic or trade qualifications
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advance/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Engineering/IT or equivalent.
Work experience and skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Certification or Diploma in Computer Science / MIS or IT or equivalent.
- Computer literate in Windows Platform, software & hardware trouble shoot, etc.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese and English.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Do not mind to work extra mileage and highly commitment and responsibility to work.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Basic knowledge web design - php , html , mysql and xampp