Our client, a healthcare technology company based in Singapore, is looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer to support their business operations in Asia. The incumbent will be based in Singapore and will be required to perform the following duties:
- Develop, Design and Continuously Improve unique Breath Monitoring solutions in accordance with Project Definition & Specifications. Collaborate as part of a cross border, multidisciplinary development team (China, Vietnam and Singapore).
- Drive systems design methodology using a top-down approach starting from System
- Define project delivery schedules, incorporating Quality Assurance and Design Validation methodology for delivering reliable end results. Experience in basic project schedule definition using Microsoft Project is an added advantage). Leverage Agile methodology for on-time delivery.
- Drive a Continuous Improvement methodology and Cross-Train best practices.
Qualifications and Competency Requirements
Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle process and Agile development methodology.
A minimum of 5 years fullstack DevOps experience in:
- Databases – NoSQL and/or Relational - such as MongoDB, Redis
- Cloud based development, including deployment, scaling and contingency planning.
- Working experience with one or more of the following Cloud Providers is an preferred)
- Candidates with experience in Mobile Application: Native iOS, Native Android, React
- Native have an advantage.
- Systems level thinking, design, integration and documentation (Certified Enterprise
- Architect preferred).
- Design for Testability, Design Validation and QA/Unit Testing processes
Proficiency with version control (Git/GitHub/ SVN), collaborative development. Experience in issue tracking system, e.g. Trello or equivalent
Experience in the following is an advantage:
- Knowledge of Network & Security (Certified CCNA or equivalent preferred)
- Working knowledge of Graphics Design tools: Photoshop, Illustrator
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- A good command of written and spoken English is required; proficiency in spoken and written Chinese is an advantage
- Excellent communication and articulation skills, specifically the ability to relate to and communicate effectively with IT/engineering professionals, business functions owners and senior management.
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering (those with appropriate industry track record are also welcome)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(Singapore Hotel, Jalan Pudu, Pudu, Kuala Lumpur)