Task & Responsibility
- Installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware/software faults and solving technical problems, including testing & fixing faulty equipment (training will be provided)
- Support customer inquiries and complaints either tele-support, walk-in support or on-site support (training will be provided)
- Working with customers/co-workers to identify issues, advising on the solutions, and rectifying the issues.
- Logging and keeping records of customer/co-workers’ queries or complaints.
- Analysing and produce reports as required by superior
- Updating standard operating procedure or specification for end-customer and in-house support.
- Working with field engineers/technicians to visit customer and site.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Good & accurate records keeping.
- Punctuality - Willing to learn Up-to-date technical knowledge.
- An in-depth understanding of the software and equipment your customers/company are using.
- Able to travel.
- Must possess a valid driving licence.
*** Fresh Grad are encouraged to apply.
If interested please send your resume to jobs(AT)gamma.com.my & ghchia(AT)gamma.com.my
Call 03-41491800 for more details. Only shortlisted candidate will be called for an interview. Salary will depend on the work experience and qualifications.
Nationality Preferred: Malaysians Only
Gender Preferred: Male
Language Required: English, Bahasa Malaysia or Mandarin
Own Transport Motorcycle or Car
Experience Level 0-3 years
Minimum Education Required: SPM
Location Kuala Lumpur
SALARY & OTHER BENEFITS
Salary Range: Salary will depend on the work experience and qualifications .Other Benefits kwsp,socso, annual bonus, company trip (Local/Oversea), group life insurance