- To manage Transport operations to meet the profit and volume targets.
- To maintain accurate records of all service vehicles in relation to:
- A) Renewal of road tax and puspakom inspections.
- B) Maintenance of service vehicles.
- C) Repair costs
- D) Fuel usage
- E) Driver logs
- F) Service tools and safety equipment register.
- To manage & control company’s fleet of service vehicle in a cost effective manner, and without compromising on safety.
- Minimum SPM or equivalent.
- Must possess good working attitude with punctuality and good behaviour.
- At least 1 years and above of working experience in Fleet Management / Transport Management.
(Bandar Sri Sendayan, Seremban)
Apply or contact for info: