WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Manage and oversee the daily operations of the Accounting, Finance and Human Resources department including:
1. Accounts Aspect:
- month and end-year process
- accounts payable/receivable
- cash receipts
- general ledger
- payroll and utilities
- treasury, budgeting
- cash forecasting
- revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- capital assets reconciliations
- trust account statement reconciliations
- check runs
- fixed asset activity
- debt activity
- monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- coordinate and complete annual audits
- provide recommendations
- improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- meet financial accounting objectives
- establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
2. Finance Aspect:
- forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
- approve or reject budgets
- conduct risk management
- evaluate and decide on investments
- supervise a team of accountants
- allocate resources and manage cash flows
- conduct profit and cost analyses
- develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
- ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- consult board members about funding options
- recommend cost-reducing solutions
3. Human Resource Aspect:
- developing and implementing human resource policies
- supporting strategic objectives
- hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements
- ensuring compliance with laws and regulations
- managing staff wellness and performance reviews
- motivating and supporting current staff
- maintaining staff records
- handling employee benefits
- identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions
- designing and directing training programs
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- at least 5 years of experience that has a role of covering Accounts and Finance, and HR
- an Accountancy Degree, or equivalent would be desired.
- Well verse in local employment laws & regulations.
- other desired characteristics and competencies which we are looking for would include leadership skills, communications skills, ability to focus on details, accuracy, skills in problem solving, etc.
- Age 40 years above .
IF YOU CAN IMPRESS ME THEN THE SEAT IS YOURS!