Working Days : Monday To Friday
Working Hours : 9.00 am - 6.00 pm
Location : Subang Jaya SS15
Salary Range :RM 3,300.00 - RM 4,200.00
Nationality : Malaysian only
Job Description :
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Manage the internal & external staffs' payroll
- Update the leave, claims and attendance of the staffs into the system
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
Job Requirement :
- Candidate must possess a Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in HR
- Familiar with basic accounting (non-full set)
- Good understanding in Malaysian's labor law and employment act
- Good personality, honestly detail-oriented,
- Independent and good time management.
- Possess knowledge in accounts is an added advantage
- Strong Communication Skills in both write & speak in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess leadership and communication skills (preferably)
"If interested, kindly send us your latest resume/CV to recruit(AT)businesscareer.com.my or WhatsApp us at 012-9278050 for more job details."