- Design & develop new products.
- Build databank for an existing products,
- Improve existing products.
- Liaise with other department for requirement required testing, certification & standards for existing products.
- Offer technical support on production process, design QC control system to improve productivity.
- Raw material analysis, quality troubleshooting & handle customer inquiry.
- Able to proctology design, concepts to facilitate goods design upfront.
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical Preferred)
- Preferably with prior manufacturing experience.
- Able to do 2D &3D drawing.
- Able to analysis & troubleshooting products that are malfunctioning with corrective action plans.
Apply or contact for info: