- Participate in enterprise application development and maintenance for large corporations within Asia Pacific.
- Participate in Software Development Life Cycle using Agile or Waterfall methodology.
- Coordinating requirements, schedules and activities.
- Perform system analysis, design, development, testing and documentation.
- Perform system integration, deployment and support.
- Maintain and support project post-implementation activities.
- Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.Contributing to team meetings.
- Participate in project planning (Time and resource estimation) and implementation.
- Responsible & accountable for task tracking, reporting and the quality of deliverable.
- Accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests for self-advancement.
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Mentoring and grooming juniors.
- Local Malaysian only.
- Required to support Hong Kong project.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent. (Diploma holders are encouraged to apply)
- A minimum of 2 years (Junior) or 5 years (Senior) experience related to iOS mobile.
- Opportunity to travel to Asia Pacific country.
- Good command of English communication skills - both written and spoken.
- Able to communicate in Mandarin and Cantonese will be an advantage.
- Ability to work together with other developers in a team environment.
- Enthusiastic and self-driven.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to see a task through from assignment to completion with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work efficiently to meet tight deadlines.
- iOS, Xcode, Swift, C++
- MySQL, Ms. SQL or any other relational database design.
Apply or contact for info: