- Participate in enterprise application development and maintenance for large corporations within Asia Pacific.
- Participate in Software Development Life Cycle using Agile or Waterfall methodology.
- Coordinating requirements, schedules and activities.
- Perform system analysis, design, development, testing and documentation.
- Perform system integration, deployment and support.
- Maintain and support project post-implementation activities.
- Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.Contributing to team meetings.
- Participate in project planning (Time and resource estimation) and implementation.
- Responsible & accountable for task tracking, reporting and the quality of deliverable.
- Accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests for self-advancement.
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Mentoring and grooming juniors.
- Local Malaysian only.
- Required to support Singapore project.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent. (Diploma holders are encouraged to apply)
- A minimum of 5 years (Senior) experience related to Java.
- Willing to handle support & maintenance role (80%) and enhancement (20%).
- Good command of English communication skills - both written and spoken.
- Ability to work together with other developers in a team environment.
- Enthusiastic and self-driven.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Insurance knowledge will be an advantage.
- Java (J2EE/JEE).
- Spring frameworks, Hibernate, JSF, Struts.
- SQL, HTML, CSS and JavaScipt.
- RDBMS analysis and design (DB2, Oracle, MS-SQL, etc)
- NoSQL (Couchbase, MongoDB) will be an advantage.
- Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban or similar) will be an advantage.
Apply or contact for info: