Senior Software Engineer (Salary: Up to RM7,000)
- Participate in the system design, development, programming, post implementation support and
- Familiar with the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Assist Senior in some project management areas such as gather user requirements from the
prospects/customers, attend project status meetings and update project status.
- Perform on-site system setup, user training and initial implementation support to the customers.
- Responsible in close communication with customer to ensure on-time delivery of projects.
- Participate in internal software research and development works.
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years related working experience.
- Possess adequate knowledge on any or more of the software development language: C++, C#, VB.NET, VB6, ASP.NET and knowledge of any Database Engine.
- An exposure in manufacturing environment is an added bonus.
- Languages: English and Chinese.
- Hands-on experience in Barcode System, Windows CE/Mobile, RS-232 communication system, and Windows networking environment are added advantages.
- Strong analytical skill and good in programming.
- Good communication skill in English.
- Willing to work independently and able to meet project datelines.
- Must possess own transport and willing to travel for local and outstation trips.