- Greet customers and make them feel welcome.
- Be attentive to customers, providing answers to any questions.
- Make recommendations.
- Assist shoppers with merchandise (proper sizing, flavors, etc).
- Ensure a good fit for the customer and the product.
- Restock items that are running low and maintain proper display appearances.
- Assist with inventory counts and replacement of new products.
- Handle customer complaints and concerns calmly; find a reasonable solution (calling on a supervisor only when necessary).
- Keep a watchful eye for theft or mishandling of merchandise; act according to company policy.
- Ensure customers are well-informed on any current sales, rewards programs, and store return policy.
- Previous retail and/or sales experience a major plus.
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Available to work on nights and weekends.
- Must be a fast learner and able to think quickly on one’s feet.
- Excellent customer service and strong interpersonal skills.
Please call 03-7803 7193 (Mr Bryan)
Workplace: The Waterfront, Desa Parkcity
Working hour: 10am - 10pm
Salary: RM1,500/month (full time), RM5.50/hour (part time)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time