- To manage with the consultants on developing massing, conceptual design for new development on residential or commercial properties within 1 month from the kick off date.
- Ensure architects, M&E, C&S, Landscape & ID's drawings are in order & within budget and compliance with MIP timeline.
- Ensure all tender drawings are accordance to design brief & standard specifications and compliance with authority guidelines or requirements and meet marketing request.
- Ensure S&P plans & specification are in accordance with the approved plans
- Ensure the share units area is in order and compliance to PTG guidelines/requirements.
- Ensure drawings & specification for scale model and brochure are in order and compliance with authority guidelines.
- Obtain DO, BP & Others Approval
- Assist in liaison and coordination with consultants during DO/BP application in order to obtain approval
- Exposure & experience in technical aspects; Architectural, M&E, C&S, Landscape, ID
- Experience in Strata Title Act and Housing Development Act
- Exposure & experience in:
- Building by law
- Bomba requirements
- Basic land matters requirement
- Degree or diploma in Architectural, Engineering (C&S or M&E), Town Planning or Building
- Min. 6 years for Diploma or 4 years for degree holder
- Good communication and co-ordination skills
Apply or contact for info: