1. Performs maintenance, diagnostic testing, repairs, and inspections of forklift, excavator, reach stacker and etc.
2. Do servicing.
3. Inspecting vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
4. Inspecting vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade.
5. Conducting routine maintenance work aiming to vehicle functionality.
6. Work on engines, drive belts, transmissions, and electronic systems such as steering, brakes, and accident-avoidance systems.